Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Tree Decorating

Last night was the annual Christmas Tree Decorating event. It's never on the same day of the year, but it's always a family affair in early December. Unfortunately, Mark & family couldn't come. Andrea & Brie had just returned from their Canadian Christmas trip; Andrea had to work last night and Brie had a terrible cold. Mark put her to bed at 6:30! That little one needed rest more than she needed more family time. We missed you three!!

We celebrated Michelle's birthday last night, then decorated the tree.


Cady was such help; she loved putting on ornaments.

Almost finished with the tree.


Tom's dig to Mark - Ga. Tech ornament!



Chad carefully placed Mark's Furman football ornament UPSIDE DOWN!



This morning I mixed up the dough for some Gingerbread houses.
My kitchen was a mess and so was I!
Tomorrow morning is baking time, then construction begins.
I'll post pictures of the houses tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments: