I'm posting pictures of the little girls. Not much commentary b/c I'm busy as a bee.
G.G.'s & Papa cutting up
Birthday boy Adger doing his famous Elvis impression
Brie's sweet little face
Cady's sweet little face
Little girls playing in Cady's kitchen
Tom is working himself silly these days in my house. I feel kinda guilty that he gets up tired and goes to bed exhausted. But the end result will be so great.. . . whenever that day comes....
Dust is rampant in my house right now.
Don't ya love the fan in the window on a January day?
Tom is working hard on removing the old flooring.
Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE squirrels???
Squirrels have eaten away the leg of an antique chair in my garage.
Look what squirrels did to our brand new hose!
Our squirrels are NUTS, I tell ya, NUTS! Speaking of nuts, why don't our squirrels eat nuts instead of our personal property????
No comments:
Post a Comment