Wanna know how life is going around this crazy house? Well . . . . . I've realized that it is taking way longer to paint than I ever thought. My laundry room and small entry way are gonna be the death of me. The entire area was dark paneled walls and dark wood doors & trim. This requires a coat of primer and at least 2 coats of paint. I noticed today that the door really needs one more coat of white. Man, oh, man. I thought I'd have finished this small project days ago.
And another thing: I can't find anything I need. Tonight Tom & I are going to a dinner party. I was asked to bring ice, coffee creamers and sweet tea. I can't find the container that houses my tea bags, I'm out of sugar and I can't for the life of me find my gallon tea pitchers! Frustrating, to say the least. I don't mind buying tea bags and sugar. But I must have 5 tea pitchers somewhere, probably boxed up in my attic.
Ok, I feel better now. I've vented. Now on to Bi-Lo to buy my supplies.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment