Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Sheep, Two Sheep, Three Sheep . . . . .

My body can't handle caffeine.  I've known that for many years.  I don't ever drink tea or coffee in the evenings or else I'll be up really late trying to get to sleep.

Recently, I was in the mood for an evening cup of coffee.  As it brewed, I sniffed that great aroma with my mouth salivating at the thought of sipping that great flavor.  Yum.

I consumed 3 cups of coffee.  I don't usually drink that much b/c I know I will be frequenting the bathroom in the middle of the night.  But it was just SO good.

Around midnight I suddenly realized that I'd mistakenly used the regular coffee instead of the decaffeinated.  Good grief . . . what a mistake!  I did not go to sleep until 10 AM the next morning!!!!  That was one of the roughest nights I've lived through.  My brain and eyes were jumping around like I was on speed.  Probably the last time I make that stupid mistake.






No comments: