Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where In The World Have I Been? What Have I Been Doing?

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!  I've missed blogging yet I began to doubt if I would continue.  I guess I thought I didn't have much to say.  Ok, that's not the truth.  The truth is that my daughter coaxed me into getting on Facebook.  That became my new addiction.  I began to put snippets of my life as my "status".  Then I noticed that I stayed away from blogging.  And I stayed away and I stayed away . . .

Now I've come to realize that blogging allows me much more space to speak, vent, complain, etc.  And if you know me, you know I'm a woman of many words!  So, looks like I'm back in Blog Land.

Much has happened in my life since I last seriously posted blogs.  I won't try to completely update, but over the next few weeks, I will slowly include some of my life on these pages as well as other mundane happenings.  Wish me luck that I don't bore anyone to tears. 

No comments: