Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My First Blog

Since I love to talk so much, I thought if I blogged a bit several times a week, then my dear husband would have to listen to me blab that much less. So, this is my first official blog.

I am about to be a grandmother for the very first time - hence the name of my blog site is "The Circle of Life". My son and his wife are expecting in less than 2 weeks and my daughter and her husband are due in November. Both are expecting little girls. I've already decorated my baby room and, of course, I have begun to clean up my three children's old toys and books. I can't wait for this new chapter in my life. I am so blessed to have three children who still love me and love each other plus all their spouses. With the addition of the new granddaughters, we're just continuing the Circle of Life.

1 comment:

abby said...

yayyy welcome to the blog world! :) I can't wait to read your entries. I love you, Dish!
ps i love that pic of you and diddy!