Nothing will get me to blog faster than to prove my own insanity to my friends. Yesterday was our annual family Easter egg hunt. I had just sat down in a comfortable chair on Ab's driveway when she exclaimed, "Mom, look at your feet!"
We all had a good scream about this one! The flops could not have been more different. Honestly, how did I get out of the house w/o noticing? I do remember walking down our "plyboard" hallway thinking that my shoes were making different sounds when I walked. I thought, "I guess the rubber soles on those white sandals have worn down on my right one." Did I look down? NO. When I put on the sandals, the white one was on the floor and the other one (I thought) was just under the bed. I used my right foot to slide it out and I just slid my right foot in. Didn't even take a peak at what my right foot slid into.
Somebody help me! Remember I had a similar mishap a couple of years ago at a restaurant with my children. Then I went home and promptly put on the OTHER unmatched flops. I do believe Tom has made a reservation at The Springs for me.
But don't my toes look good?????
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment