Friday, June 10, 2011
Busting My Buns In The Bathroom
Tom's bath needs an overhaul. It needs a complete overhaul. However, it's only gonna get a partial overhaul. Time is of the essence. My plan is to do everything we can by the first week of July. I've been scrubbing tile the entire day. There was lots of soap scum on the shower walls and the only thing that worked was good ole handscrubbing. My arms and hands are actually sore from all the work.
Now it's Tom's turn to do his magic. And since he only has weekends, he'll be very busy between now and early July.
I can barely type b/c my hands are "wilted". I probably should have used gloves, but I'd just as soon get my hands into what I'm doing even if that means my hands are in strong chemicals.
Totally changing the subject: We went to Ab's tonight to see them. They just returned from a beach trip. Cady is a real talker. You never know what will come out of that little mouth. She was telling us about walking on the beach with her other grandparents. She said, "That water came and got my flip flops all wet." I said, "Well, did you giggle when that happened?" Cady, said (complete with extreme facial expressions and hand motions), "No . . . I just cried and cried."
Now I'm ready for Brie and family to return from their beach trip tomorrow. I'm ready to talk to her and get her take on the ocean. Wonder if the water got her flip flops all wet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment