Tuesday, June 7, 2011
A Very Creepy, Slimey Dream
Last night I had a bad dream. It's really a two-part dream. In the first part I was with friends and at my home. Someone mentioned how destructive raccoons can be. (I had read all about this subject last night before I went to bed.) My friends were talking about how raccoons can damage property while trying to find food. I starting looking around and got upset b/c raccoons had damaged my deck (I don't even have a deck) and they had so badly chewed up the trunk of several of our huge oaks trees that I knew they would die. Fast forward to the second part of my dream.
Suddenly, we were all camping. We were in the kitchen area of someone's very large camper and most everyone was sitting around a table playing a card game. All of a sudden snakes starting appearing from all around. I HATE SNAKES. The odd thing was that everyone sitting around the table took the snakes with a grain of salt. They just kept their heads down, looking at the cards in their hands. I was freaking out! Then, suddenly, snakes were all over me. I was down on the ground and remember screaming b/c I felt the snakes were wrapping themselves around me. My friends continued to sit around playing cards and ignoring me. I screamed for help one more time and finally Doug Hogg walked over and got the snakes off me. I remember running out of the camper as fast as I could. Then I woke up. (The snakes looked just like this picture.)
The only thing that could have made the dream worse would have been to put a family of mice in the mix.
This is one blog that I'm anxious to complete!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment