Speaking of the paint I splattered. I love to paint, but I sure am a messy painter. I really am. Cindy had on spotless blue jeans and a t-shirt. When she left, she still had a spotless pair of pants and shirt. I, on the other hand, had primer and paint on my arms, hands, hair, nose, and all over my toes b/c I wore my 12-month-shoe-of-choice flip flops. And of course, I ruined my flip flops, unless you like flops with huge blobs of paint all over them. Jane and Adger dropped by right after we finished painting. Jane asked me why Cindy looked so good and I looked like the biggest loser from a paint ball tournament. Well, actually my clothes are the same pants & shirt that I wear any time I paint. I showed her patches of my former paint from a kitchen project years and years ago. So, all the paint on my clothes were not from this venture. Thanks for caring, Jane.
The kitchen is coming along. It definitely won't be completed until early 2009. I'm finished with what I'm doing until after the holidays. Tom has a few minor things he'll work on when he can, but I have the kitchen decorated for Christmas and I'm ready to celebrate the season.
My G.G.'s are growing and changing. Cady now smiles. She's slowly catching up with Brie. Here are pictures of both girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment