The virus has hit our family like a tidal wave. I do believe that dear Aunt Jane may have spread her Christmas "joy" with us. The following people have succumbed to the virus: Tom, Joy, Abby, Matt, Chad, Michelle's uncle Norman, my brother Jerry, and his wife Wendy.That's all the confirmed sicknesses recorded thus far. And oddly, we all began to get sick around the early morning hours of Sat. Dec. 27. Thank the good Lord Mark and his family are in another country! Matt's parents drove over to retrieve Cady b/c Abby & Matt were so sick. I have an acronym for this virus:
V - violent,
I - icky,
R - regurgitation and
U - unceasing
S - s*** (fill in with your most disgusting noun.)
All I have to say is yuck. Some were affected with the big D, some only have the big V, and some unlucky individuals had both. Matt went to the E.R. b/c he was so sick and last I heard Jerry was taking Wendy to an emergency clinic. It's a truly vile virus. Now, I'll move on from this crappy blog to things more pleasant.
I love Christmas! It can't come again soon enough.
The day after Christmas we had some relatives visit us. Matt, Abby, Cady, Chad & Michelle came to see them also.

Our niece Mary and her husband Chris visited from Tenn. Mary is expecting a baby boy in about 5 1/2 weeks. (We hope she doesn't get the virus)
Tom's sister Joan drove over with Mary & Chris. She's getting ready for grandbaby #4. Cady got lots of attention that day.
ShellBell opened Santa on Dec. 26. Brady dog is helping her. We're dogsitting until Mark returns from Canada.
Sheets for their new king-size bed
Daddy Tom and ShellBell
Tom & Brady today. Sadly, we haven't felt like playing with him very much.
Doesn't Tom look thinner in that picture? He hasn't weighed; neither have I. But Abby has lost 5# and Chad has lost 6#. Jeepers. Hopefully, the last few days of 2008 will be better than Dec. 27 and 28.
No comments:
Post a Comment