It's been a very long time since I've blogged. I've missed it. Just after my last entry, I developed the worst cold ever. Actually, I haven't had a cold in over 10 years. This was not good timing for a cold. Two days before Thanksgiving I was in the bad all day long. And the day before Thanksgiving I didn't feel very well at all. I had 13 people coming for Thanksgiving Day and lots of work to do. I have a wonderful husband who helped clean the house and get it back to order. Since then, I've been in the Christmas mode. I helped Abby decorate her house and then I have began mine, although I won't finish until this weekend.
I've done lots of G.G. sitting in the last week. That's a fun job. I love it!
My kitchen is still a work in progress. This weekend I'm painting the walls which will make it look more like a finished room. Of course, I wanted it done prior to Thanksgiving, but it did not get done. My family didn't seem to mind. I think the food veered them away from the ugly walls.
The rest of the entry is pictures. Enjoy.

Brie in her Bumbo. So cute.

Adger on Thanksgiving Day

Aunt Andrea holding niece Cadence

Chad & Michelle on T'giving

Matt and Ab

Jane, you finally made the blog!!!! (with Mark)

Tom's sister Joan (and husband Carey) visited from Georgia. Joan & Brie, bonding.

Sweet cousins Cady and Brie

Darby dog, Chad, and Cady who is wiping Chad's nose
Thanksgiving Day there was yet another eat-a-piece-of-bread-w/in-30-sec. contest. Adger, Chad & Mark were involved in this. Again, no one succeeded. Jane's friend Lera is still the only one to complete this feat!

Another contest. Eat a Warhead w/o making a face. Andrea is trying in this picture. I think she looks like Jennie Garth. What do you think?

Cady in her cute Ho, Ho, Ho outfit.

Ab and Cady at their house

Brie spent the night recently. Tom took this picture of us early the next morning.

Cady is changing so quickly!

Dec. 3 - Mark's 31st birthday. Happy Birthday!
Dad and Brie

Mark had Brie laughing yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment