Abby has great neighbors. I didn't fix one meal last week. Not one. They had food brought in almost every day and usually had leftovers, too. She and Matt are truly blessed with great friends nearby.

Friday morning, I boo-booed. I set off the alarm system. And, man oh man, is it loud!!!! I figured Matt had already been downstairs to turn the system off. I was wrong. I used my key to enter the kitchen and all of a sudden my heart stopped when the alarm began to blare. I just stood there and audibly said, "uh-oh". Believe it or not the baby was not awakened and the dogs did not bark. A miracle to say the least. My red face & I headed up the stairs to face Matt & Abby. When I saw Abby, I just busted out laughing . . .. my M.O. in crazy situations. Abby was apologizing like she and Matt were responsible. I was just glad that Cady didn't need therapy for being abruptly awakened. Good girl.
I have a suggestion for a new alarm system.

2 comments:
hahaha oh the good ole alarm. :) still sorry about that, dish. had a great week with you. like i said-i am spoiled! :) youre THE BEST!! love you much!
hahaha oh the good ole alarm. :) still sorry about that, dish. had a great week with you. like i said-i am spoiled! :) youre THE BEST!! love you much!
Post a Comment