Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Please Pray For Abby On Wednesday


Minus the red hair, this will be Abby on Wed.
Abby will have foot surgery Wednesday afternoon. The doctor will go in through her heel to reconstruct her arch. Ouch! She's been battling an achy foot for many years. This should relieve her foot pain in the future. Recovery is another issue. She'll be in a cast for 4-6 weeks and can't be any weight on her foot for 4 weeks. This is a gal living in a 2-story house with two indoor dogs and a 10-month-old daughter. Looks like Matt's mom and I will be spending lots of time helping out over there. I offered for her to recover in our one-story house, but so far she wants to try to stay at home, which I completely understand. Please pray that she doesn't have significant pain and that she heals rapidly. Thanks!
If I don't blog much during the next few weeks, you'll know why . . . . . .

No comments: