(That cartoon actually resembles me!)
Abby is due with a baby girl on July 16. Andrea is due around July 17. (Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl.) Of course, they will deliver in two different hospitals in two different cities.
Mark and Andrea are building a house. PTL, because they really need the space. Today Mark called and said they have a renter for their townhouse. The renters need to move in on July 9. Mark's new house won't be finished until around July 19. So, the first week of July, Mark and his very pregnant wife + Brie + dog will move in with us.
To make matters more interesting, Abby could possibly be induced the first week of July because her baby girl is "a whopper", according to the doctor. So Abby may have her second child the same week Mark & family move in. Andrea will probably be induced during the week of July 18, which is the week their home will be finished, IF all goes according to plan. It's a distinct possibility that Mark & Andrea may be bringing their new baby home to OUR house. Plus Andrea's mom will be visiting from Canada, which I'm so happy about. Every pregnant woman needs her mother close by. Plus Brenda is fun and will be helpful with Aubrie.
Many years ago when we bought this house we only had one child. I'm so glad we looked ahead and bought this one-story house (who knew I'd have bad knees!) with multiple bedrooms. Every bedroom will be filled in July. I told Tom at lunch today that we could move into our new Pop-up and give Mark and others the house! I was kidding, but we actually could do that. We'll see. I can do anything for 3-4 weeks. No problem.
All this craziness actually excites me. I love my family. I love having people over here. I love to cook. (Not so much a fan of cleaning, however.) I'm happiest when people are around. So, during July I should be one happy camper!!!!
Now, let me go and clean out some closets for my upcoming guests!


1 comment:
oh goodness. maybe I should come down for a visit all at the same time!! :) ha. just kidding. I'll wait until things have settled down there. Yikesies it's going to be busy around there!!
Post a Comment