Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Abby and Matt

December 30, 2005
Mr. and Mrs. Matthew James Ivester

The most fun wedding party ever! Abby still loves these girls and keeps up with them. Which also means she's been in a few weddings and will be in another wedding in the spring. Yea, for Amy Crook!

Just before entering the reception area. (I do believe they are excited!)
Abby, I'm writing this in hot pink b/c that's your favorite color and the color you used for your wedding. It fits you. It's a very vibrant color and very pretty. You and I had such a wonderful several months planning your wedding. It was so much fun. Honestly, we did not have the first argument or disagreement or bad attitude. Amazing, huh? I was so excited for you. You waited for the right man that God chose for you. When Matt came along, it was a fast and furious romance. But I also felt a complete peace that you had found the man God had placed in your life. You got just what you prayed for: a man who is your Daddy made over! Matt could be Tom's son. They are both analytical thinkers, conscientious planners and hard workers. They are both men who love the Lord and pray and try to live a life that pleases God. He is just the kind of man I prayed for to make my daughter happy. However, the best thing about you and Matt and your marriage is this:

Cadence Grace Ivester

She is a beaut! I love her with all my heart and more. Thank you for giving me GrandGirl #2. I will always try to be the Mimi to Cady that your Mimi was to you. Enough said.

I love you both, Abby & Matt. Congratulations!

1 comment:

abby said...

i love you mommy! thats for our tribute and for making it in pink :)