Sunday, November 23, 2008
I love "I Love Lucy"!
My kind of day. Marathon "I Love Lucy" on TV. Can't get enough of her. She makes me laugh, even though I've seen the shows time and again. Tom doesn't like her so much - he says it reminds him of LaVerne and Shirley. I'm so offended! I hated LaVerne and Shirley and I love Lucy. Oh well, that's another place where my Tommy and I differ. Anyways, here's to Lucy - I Love her . . . and Ethel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Joy,
I have to agree with you, "I Love Lucy" ;) I hope you are feeling better and you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if your kitchen isn't all back together--been there, done that--, but you will enjoy it once its all finished. Football watching should be interesting at your house this weekend--Abby and her hubby (Clemson) vs Chad (SC) and then Tom (GT)probably hopes UVA will beat OUR VT. Hopefully the latter WON'T happen, not because of Tom & GT but we will have to take the flack from a bunch of Hoos for a year :(
Post a Comment