I ran some errands this morning and finished around noon. When I got back in the car from my last stop, my hair was wet in the back of my head and my lower back was not much better. I seriously think I have a problem. This can't be normal. After I lose this weight that I've gained over the last 18 months because of my knees, this problem had better subside. If not, then I'm going to find a doctor who will help me out. The immediate solution would be for Tom & I to move to Nova Scotia until mid-November. But I don't think I could go that long without seeing my family (i.e., my G.G.'s!). So, I'll continue planning my life avoiding the hottest time of each day. I'll continue declining invitations that require outdoor participation. I'll continue wearing my sweat band when I stick my big toe outside. And I'll continue counting down the days until August is gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment