Friday, August 8, 2008

The Clumsiness Continues

Man, oh man! Here we go again. Last evening we went with a group to a funeral visitation in another city. Afterwards, we went to a steak house for dinner. There were 12 at our table. We got our beverages then the bread came on a wooden, handled cutting board. Looked yummy. Tom cut his piece of bread, then I cut mine with the handled end of the board away from me. So I handed the cutting board to the person on my left. Of course, I didn't notice how far out the handle was b/c I was using the opposite end to pass the board. You guessed it - I knocked over my entire glass of sweet tea. It went everywhere but thankfully no one got wet. Ya know, it's a good thing that I don't get embarrassed. I just laughed with everyone else. Apparently, everyone at the table knows me and was not surprised. Should I be offended that everyone expected me to be the one to make a mess? Nah - I'll just keep enJOYing living my clumsy life!

No comments: