Remember the 1983 movie,
The Christmas Story? Ralphie wanted an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle. Boys want their toys. Some things never change.
Tommy Boy has a new toy.

It's a Husky 7" Tile/Stone Wet Laser Saw With Stand. Actually, he and Lynn K. share this new item (cheaper to purchase divided by 2). Last night, the two stooges worked feverishly to put it together and try it out. It's difficult to see on the picture b/c Tom's shirt is the exact same color as the new saw. And I'm wondering, "who is that random lady on the TV?"
This shared new toy will work well b/c both Tom and Lynn have upcoming projects requiring such a machine, plus Lynn lives about a football-field-length away from us. (As long as Lynn doesn't move to Alaska, we'll be fine). Tom will christen the saw, probably next weekend, when he begins putting granite tile for my countertops. Right now, I'm still w/o a stovetop and my kitchen is in a mess. I'd better get used to this b/c I don't see this project being completed any time soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment