I promise this is true. My newspaper, today 9/26/08, page 14A - read it for yourself if you don't believe me. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is asking Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream to stop using cows milk. Guess what they ask to be used instead of cow's milk? Mom's breast milk! Holy Cow!!! (pun intended) Now come on here. This would be called Ice Scream! Isn't that going a bit far? How about the ethical treatment of new moms, huh? I admit that when I eat ice cream, I do not think "Oh what poor cow was pumped for this tasty treat?". Shame on me for not worrying about the cows. But if PETA has its way, (A) I'd never again eat ice cream (B) If I saw someone else eating Ben & Jerry's, I'd wonder "what mom relinquished that milk", "what did she eat the day she pumped", and more horridly "Do I know that momma?"!!!!
I am lactose intolerant. I am also mother's-milk-used-as-ice-cream intolerant! Sue me, PETA.
You know, if you've read any of my previous blogs, how I hate squirrels and chipmunks. They are so annoying. (Don't tell PETA or they'll be banging on my door). I have found the best solution for Mom's Milk Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Look below:

Ok, I know PETA is on the way over here, but I just don't like these little creatures.
No comments:
Post a Comment