Two weeks is a long time to not see my new granddaughter, Aubrie. They are traveling today and tomorrow and should arrive back home tomorrow evening. I do believe I'll be waiting on their front steps to see her! Andrea has sent me pictures via cell phone and Aubrie has grown so much. I hope she'll remember me..........
I took my last Prednisone pill yesterday and apparently the effects of the med are still going strong in my system. I feel weird again today - very shaky, nervous and just plain irritable. I'm trying to be a nice little girl and not chew anyone's head off. So far, so good. Xrays showed I have mild arthritis and mild disc degeneration - both of which sound terrible to me. I'm too young for those terms. An MRI on Friday will determine what route the doctor will take me on. Hopefully, just therapy and no more Prednisone.
Ya know, it's probably a good thing that Aubrie has been gone for two weeks. During that time, I have been feeling poorly and would not have been a very good grandmother anyway. So, now that she's on her way back home, maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and feel wonderfully well. Positive thinking at its best, huh?
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment