Until today I always thought the term P.P. referred to the releasing of urine. Sorry for the bluntness but this is mild compared to what's coming. Well, today I kept Aubrie while Andrea was at a conference concerning her nursing job and while Mark was driving to/from Charlotte getting Grandmother Dafoe on a plane back to Canada. When I arrived this morning, Andrea had just finished nursing Aubrie when she told me to look around at the mess. Wow. Not a messy house, but a mess from Aubrie. Ya know how little baby poo is sorta honey mustard/grainy looking? Told ya this was getting worse. Apparently, Aubrie had a complete blow out while lying on the changing table without a diaper. I found this hard to believe but Aubrie had a P. P. (Projectile Poo) that shot from her rear clear across the changing table (without leaving a trace on the table or pad) and landed splattered all over their new cloth rocker and the carpet and the rug! YUCK! It cleared a distance of probably 3 feet or so! I didn't witness this event but I saw the aftermath of Hurricane Projectile Poo Aubrie! She must have felt so much better after letting loose of that mess.
Andrea cleaned up what she could and left for her conference. Mark came home later and worked a long time on those stains. The rocker is as good as new, the carpet looks great and the rug has tiny tell-tell signs of the poo but only if you look really closely. I do believe that Mark is getting paid back for our dining room doggy do problem with Brady last week. Believe me, when I changed Aubrie today, I was very careful!!!!!
Here are some pictures of precious P. P. Aubrie last night at our house and today at her house.
Aubrie sleeping away this morning
The first baby Greatuncle Adger has held in 25 years! And that was Aubrie's aunt, Abby.
Aunt Abby holding Aubrie last night.
1 comment:
hahah i wish i could have seen the mess. or maybe i dont :)
sidenote: you may want to fix the statement about adger...andrea is her mom, not me hehehe..love u
Post a Comment