Monday, March 23, 2009

Abby's Ailment = My Gain

Abby has been sick for the past few days. Today she called and she was worse. Like her mom, she has another sinus infection. We're keeping our Dr. Handy Andy in business. The doctor's office is within walking distance of my house so I told her to drop off Cady and I'd keep her the rest of the day. Cady was so good. She didn't cry one time. She was so happy. We had such a good day together. Here are some pictures.

She's trying to turn over.


She loves to "eat" her bib.



I just love her smile. Her eyes smile, too.


A few nights ago, Tom & I kept Brie at her house. Andrea was working and Mark was playing in a basketball league. Brie was so much fun. She is so good-natured. Here are some pictures. Sorry for the poor quality. I forgot my camera (I was so mad) and these were made on my cell phone.

Mark was giving her a bath when we arrived.


She was sitting on the sofa like a big girl.

Playing with her feet - so cute


This is a pic of Cady one day last week.


The family came over for supper recently. Here are some pictures.

Andrea and Brie clowning around.


Brie is checking out Cady's shirt.


Mark & Brie


Mark & Abby with Cady & Brie


Cady is now sitting in a highchair. And eating cereal!

No comments: