Saturday, March 14, 2009

Call Me Crazy But . . . . . . .

I bought this book!
Disregard my earlier blog about hating Sudoku and never trying again. I was shopping Friday and saw this book. On a whim, I bought it. The instructions inside were so simple. Unlike instructions that I'd downloaded from the internet. I've done about a dozen. Mind you, the ones I'm on right now are the Easy ones. I have a few more then I advance to the Medium ones. Don't know if I'll get good enough to attempt the Hardest ones. But, hey, I'm very proud of me for at least trying again. I suppose it was the challenge. I don't like to admit that I cannot do something. Especially since I can do all the other things in the daily newspaper. I'm still not declaring that I love Sudoku nor am I saying that I'm good at Sudoku. Merely saying that I did try and I have succeeded on a dozen easy ones. I'll keep you informed if I continue to keep this habit. Don't bank on it.

No comments: