Update On Courtney & Allen & Babies
Last night Courtney delivered a baby boy who was unable to survive. At present, she is no longer having contractions and is resting. Both Courtney & Allen are at peace. Please pray for their five babies and for God's will to be done.
If you wish to keep up with this family, go to their website: www.thetippingfamily.com
The Last Few Days With My G.G.'s
Sunday Tom & I went to Abby and Matt's so Tom could see Cady. We had a very limited amount of time to be away so we didn't get to travel to see Mark, Andrea & Brie. Tom enjoyed kissing on Cady. Tuesday and today I helped out with Brie while Mark was busy and Andrea slept. Abby & Cady came by on Tuesday so both G.G.'s were together. That's always a fun time. Ab ran out to grab a sub sandwich. The minute she walked out the door both girls got fussy and both were crying at the same time. I got on the floor. I put Cady in one arm and Brie in the other and I tried to stick the pacifier in their mouths. It really was a crazy moment. I just laughed my way thru it - knowing that Abby would only be gone for 10 min. tops. One time I pretended to cry right along with them, thinking they might forget their problems when I chimed in. Well, they really didn't care if I cried or not. They just continued to let the wails crank on and on. Ab was surprised to find the mind chaos when she returned b/c they were so happy when she left. So goes the lives of 7 mo. and 4 1/2 mo. olds. When they're not happy, they sure let you know it!
Last night Courtney delivered a baby boy who was unable to survive. At present, she is no longer having contractions and is resting. Both Courtney & Allen are at peace. Please pray for their five babies and for God's will to be done.
If you wish to keep up with this family, go to their website: www.thetippingfamily.com
The Last Few Days With My G.G.'s
Sunday Tom & I went to Abby and Matt's so Tom could see Cady. We had a very limited amount of time to be away so we didn't get to travel to see Mark, Andrea & Brie. Tom enjoyed kissing on Cady. Tuesday and today I helped out with Brie while Mark was busy and Andrea slept. Abby & Cady came by on Tuesday so both G.G.'s were together. That's always a fun time. Ab ran out to grab a sub sandwich. The minute she walked out the door both girls got fussy and both were crying at the same time. I got on the floor. I put Cady in one arm and Brie in the other and I tried to stick the pacifier in their mouths. It really was a crazy moment. I just laughed my way thru it - knowing that Abby would only be gone for 10 min. tops. One time I pretended to cry right along with them, thinking they might forget their problems when I chimed in. Well, they really didn't care if I cried or not. They just continued to let the wails crank on and on. Ab was surprised to find the mind chaos when she returned b/c they were so happy when she left. So goes the lives of 7 mo. and 4 1/2 mo. olds. When they're not happy, they sure let you know it!
Tom kissing on Cady
Maggie kissing on Cady!
Sweet Cady in her Bumbo (or as Tom says, her "Bimbo"!)
Brie was very happy on Tuesday
Cady visited yesterday, too. Looks like she got into Abby's blush!
Sweet cousins
I love this picture of their little hands and arms
Cady has a death grip on Brie's thumb!
When I was at Abby's recently, I took this picture of Cady while I was holding her. She was sound asleep and had her feet crossed!
I also love little chubby feet and legs.
Brie was here today.
Bright eyes and big smile!
Can you see her two bottom teeth?
No comments:
Post a Comment