Friday, July 10, 2009

Catch Up On G.G.'s Pictures

I haven't posted pictures of my grandgirls lately. Mainly because their parents have been on vacations. I've got a few of Cady and some of Brie that I'll share today.

We kept Cady the evening of the 4th of July while Matt & Abby went to a 4th party.



Cady ate with us outdoors. Looks like she's waving, doesn't it?



Later she got a bit tired. Isn't this cute?


Cady & family are at the beach this week.
Matt texted me this picture today.



While Mark, Andrea & Brie were on a vacation to the Charleston area, we kept Brady dog.

He was a very good dog.



On July 6, they came to get Brady. We just wanted to our hands on Brie! They stayed and ate supper with us.

Andrea & Brie


Tom & I kept Brie last evening for Mark to show homes and while Andrea worked.

She was in the best mood!



Brie smiled all night.


I kept her this morning while Mark worked and Andrea slept.


This is moments before Brie scatters the newspaper all over the floor.



"Do I play with the remote control or the telephone?"
If those items were in primary colors, Brie wouldn't touch them.



Love her little precious face and eyes.



What in the world would possess me to crawl on my hands and knees from one end of my house to the other???

Playing chase with Brie!
She's a very fast mover.



This morning at exactly 7:05 a.m. Tom & I were eating breakfast at the Coach House. Why, you ask, would we be up and out so early on a Friday morning? Good question. Tom offered to take me out before he headed to the lake to work on the lake house. I never turn down food that I don't have to prepare.


Pictures will be coming of our overhaul at the lake house. Mark, the madman, will be involved in tomorrow's quest. More later . . . .

No comments: