Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vote For The New Fanta Girl

On Wed. July 15, please go to

fanta.com
My friend, Haley Morrow, is vying for the title of the fourth Fantana girl. There are already three Fantana girls (two from California and one from Puerto Rico). Haley would represent the sunny south in a great way!
When you go to this web site, you will be able to view the videos of the finalists (I don't know how many there are.) I'm sure Haley's will be tops! If you will, please vote for her.

Haley auditioned to represent the Fanta Pineapple beverage. I didn't even know there was a pineapple Fanta.






Here is a picture of Haley and her family.




Haley, Bobby, April & Spencer

The Morrow's lived in Simpleville when Haley & Spencer were young. Bobby was an Assoc. Minister at our church. To this day we are very close to this family. Abby and Spencer & Haley keep in contact via the internet, mostly. Bobby & Tom see each other when they can, but not nearly often enough. April & I keep the cell phones busy as we try to keep up with each other. Since moving from here, they have lived in Duluth, GA, and now reside in Charlotte, NC. I love this family with all of my heart.

Good Luck, Sweet Haley Morrow!
We Love You!!!


I just went to the website. (1) Register - top right corner. After you register, you can search for "Haley" and her video will come up (2) Rate Haley 1-5 stars - hopefully 5! (3) This is a daily voting opportunity until Aug. 4 so if you are so inclined, you can vote every day until then. (4) New Fantana girl will be announced on Sept. 10 - my anniversary!

No comments: