Ephesians 4:32
"Be ye kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another. . . ."
I have decided that if people would just simply be kind, this world would be such a better place. There are too many people who open their mouths wide open and whatever they think comes bolting out of their mouths.

Sometimes the comments are acceptable and nice. Other times the comments are rude and with an attitude. Not acceptable. What gives people the right to give a 'tude when they can say the same thing in a kinder way? Does being unkind and rude make them feel better or more in command? Rude people don't care about anyone but themselves. One suggestion:

Wow! What a novel idea. How I wish I had complete total control of this. Honestly, though, I do try my very best not to have an attitude and say things rudely. I'm sure I fail sometimes, but I seriously try. Others don't. I don't get this. If they could hear themselves on a recording showing how they really sound, I think most would be shocked. I don't get how they don't already know how they sound, but whatever. If people know they have a difficult time with their mouths, then the best suggestion I have is . . . .

If you can't handle thinking before you speak, then zip it, zip it, zip it!
We should start with our own home life, then community and then reaching out beyond. Yes, a song came to mind, altered by a few words: "We are the world, we are the people, we are the ones to make a better place so let's start being kind."
It ain't hard, people.
I don't normally have such thought-provoking blogs. This blog was not written because of any one situation or any one person, so stop trying to come up with who made me mad! I've just noticed lately how people - from the grocery store to church members - sometimes need to think before they speak and be kinder. That's all.

1 comment:
Okay, I am going to try to take your advice and be more kind. Have you been listening to me lately? I hope you don't haven't bugged my house. Thanks for the encouraging words!!
Post a Comment