Just a quick update on G.G. #1. Tom & I hadn't seen her in almost two weeks so, as soon as we possibly could, we hurried to their house to get a little Brie lovin'. When I got home, I realized how few pictures I took last night. I'm definitely the photographer in the family and I didn't let Brie out of my arms very often. Hence, few pictures. But I did enjoy hugging that precious one.
Papa Tom watching football with Brie
I tried to get her so smile, but she was tired. Shortly after this picture was taken, she fell asleep in my arms. Hmmmmmmm, heaven.
So far in 2009, I'm 4 out of 4 days blogging and eating those toxic raisins 'n gin. In reference to the latter, it's definitely mind over matter. Remember, one month, Joy, one month. . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment