First of all, FYI concerning the raisins and gin: YUCK! Those are the most gosh-awful-tasting raisins in the entire universe! It's like chewing Nyquil times 1,000! I have to hold my nose, chew 3 at a time only on one side of my mouth and quickly swallow, chasing it down with a cracker and beverage. That side of my mouth feels like layers of skin have melted away. And I'm doing this of my own volition? I must have lost my marbles. However, I'm trying this for one month - if I can stand it. You'll be the first to know if my knee is better or if I join AA.
Tom & I enjoyed little Miss Cady yesterday and today. We had a very quiet New Year's Eve celebration. Actually, I slept in the bedroom across from Cady (so I could hear any sound). I began reading a magazine and didn't even realize it was midnight. Tom was in the den supposedly watching the ball drop. I know I heard snoring. He swears he did indeed see the ball drop. I think he just happened to wake up at that exact moment, but don't tell him I said so.
I miss my G.G. Brie. She and her mom Andrea come back home tomorrow. Can't wait to see both of them. She's sent me several text pictures. I so appreciate that. Here are some of the pics she sent:

Those little sweet cheeks! I miss them.
She and Grandma Dafoe went for a walk today. She looks sorta like Ralphie's brother in The Christmas Story, huh? So cute! Since it was around 25 degrees today, I doubt they walked very far.

This was on Mon. Dec. 28. Cady looked so cute and is changing so quickly!
This morning Cady was in such a good mood! Smiling and cooing.
Hope everyone had a great New Year's Day. Let's pray this year is a great one for you and yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment