Last night was a night to remember. Oh, boy, was it! Before I jump ahead of myself, I'll tell you about the more sane part of the evening. We had 10 people for dinner. Andrea's mom from Canada is visiting. We really enjoying seeing her again. Darby dog visited with us, too, which was fun. Here are a few pictures from the evening.
Cady arrived around 3:30 all smiles
Now for the big finale of the night. (I'm soooooo sorry Tom was out of town and missed this!) I have a brother named Adger. He has an alter ego. At times "he" emerges and the family is totally entertained. Last night was one of those times. My children urged Adger to dance for the family. They insisted that he "dance like his life totally depended on it". The dance of a lifetime, if you will. Let me say we were not disappointed. Adger danced like a combination of two famous individuals:
A little big of John and . . .Oddly, Adger naturally has the Elvis lip-curl thing going on. He can totally get into character. My den floor will never be the same. Adger was hip-shaking, gyrating and thrusting. "Lawdy Miss Clawdy" Adger had a "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On"! The family was "All Shook Up"! Adger can surely "Shake, Rattle & Roll". He had his Mojo working overtime. The family had "Suspicious Minds" that Adger had just lost his marbles. Here is Adger just minutes after his performance:

Just Kidding, Adger. We love you. And we LOVED the dance! I have never laughed so much in my life. I, for one, needed a Depends undergarment. Here is a picture of how out of control we were last night.

I completely regret that I did not have my camera nor my video camera handy at the time. Matt had left early b/c he got called back to work for a computer problem. Since Tom missed it, too, we the family INSIST that Adger give us another performance next week. I'm thinking of selling tickets, so if you're interested let me know. Proceeds will go to new carpet in my den and recovering stained seat cushions on my sofas.

1 comment:
hahahahahahah cracked me up
Post a Comment