I won't blog very much today; I just posted lots of pictures.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday Night Rucker Family Gathering
I really look forward to Tuesday nights. We all try to get together for a meal and laughs. All 11 of us don't always get to come, but we enjoy whoever gets to visit. Last night we had 10 (Adger's wife was sick).
I won't blog very much today; I just posted lots of pictures.
Mark is a very good daddy. He fed Brie some cereal last night.
Aunt Andrea is holding Cady. Aunt Abby is holding Brie. Brie was very interested in touching Cady and checking her out. Cady was not as interested! (Brie was very gentle)
Andrea was changing Brie's diaper when I came to say hello with the camera.
I won't blog very much today; I just posted lots of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment