Last night we had a small but entertaining group for dinner. It's such fun to see the cousins together. I don't have much to say today, but I'm posting lots of pictures from last night and today.

Cady enjoying her bottle last night

My lips stay chapped from kissing my G.G.'s so much!

Cady's eyes look larger than usual, must have been the flash.

LOVE that smile!

Cousins, Brie (6 mos.) & Cady (3 1/2 mos.)

Cady . . . "Why does cousin Brie always touch my face?"

Aunt Abby with Brie; Uncle Mark with Cady (I don't know about you, but I think Cady looks alot like her Uncle Mark!)

I kept Cady today while Abby went to an appointment.

Cady loves the mobile in my nursery

Sweet little girl

Getting ready to go to her home.
To be fair and balanced, today's posting has more pictures of Cady b/c a recent posting had lots of Brie. Can't play favorites with the G.G.'s!
No comments:
Post a Comment