Monday, February 2, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

I've been away for several days. This will be a short blog b/c I'm so far behind with other things in my life.

Several female friends and I went to the beach for some girl time. We stayed in a beach house right on the ocean. It was terrific! The cold weather did not deter us from sitting on the covered porch. We used blankets and bed spreads - whatever we could find - to cover ourselves while we drank our coffee and talked and laughed. It was a very relaxing few days.

On the way to the beach we stopped by to see a daughter of one of the beach bums. Ginger's daughter, Courtney, is expecting six babies. That's right! Sextuplets! The due date is the end of July. The doctor hopes she can carry the babies until June 1. Please put them on your prayer list - Courtney, Allen and all six babies. So far all babies are doing very well.


Future grandmother Ginger with Courtney and her six babies.


Courtney and Allen Tipping

I told Courtney and Allen that their new TV show would trump "John & Kate + Eight". Their tv show about their sextuplets should be called "The SixTipplets".

All is well in the world

Looks like a scene from "The Birds"!


I've got lots of other things to share but I don't have time tonight. Sorry.

No comments: