I love seafood so we had reservations at Bone Fish Grille at 6pm. When we arrived, of course it was very crowded, but no worry. And, we were in deed seated almost immediately. HOWEVER, that's where the evening took a turn for the worst. We were seated at a regular-sized table. Ya know . . . a square table with four chairs. Normally, Tom & I would face each other and I'd put my purse/coat in the chair beside me. Well, to make the most money possible that night, Bone Fish Grille (I keep typing the name so you will not go there on Valentine's Day) made a decision that was completely customer UNfriendly. They put a huge fake plant in the middle of the table. It was a long pot that was situated to divide that small table. Tom & I sat facing each other. Total strangers sat beside us facing each other. I could hear the conversation of the lady beside me better than I could hear my own husband. We weren't the only ones that had a table like this. Yeah, we should have walked out. But there was not another table available probably for hours so we just sucked it up and tried to make the best out of a very weird situation. But every time I have chance, I tell people DON'T EAT AT BONE FISH GRILLE ON VALENTINE'S DAY. We haven't been back and probably never will.
Tonight Tom is grilling out for our evening meal. We'll have a very quiet evening with our G.G.#1. Well . . . it may or may not be quiet - depending on how Brie is doing HA. Anyway, have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment