
and . . . . . .
. . .and a host of other great Christmas cds. I do this every summer. Somehow it makes me feel cooler and very happy. I absolutely love the Christmas season. And why not celebrate the birth of Jesus during the summer months? It's still the Good News no matter when we celebrate.
Speaking of "Let It Snow", do you remember March 1-2, 2009?
Close your eyes and you'll feel 10 degrees cooler just thinking about that soft, beautiful snow falling in Simpleville, S.C. Ummmmmmmmm, isn't that great? This is how I endure long, hot summers (even though summer just began 4 days ago).
Guess what I received in the mail yesterday?
It's coming . . . . . I just know it is . . . . . cooler weather is around the corner . . . . . just looking through my Christmas cookbook makes me want to cook a coconut cake or peppermint mocha brownies. And I don't even have a recipe for peppermint mocha brownies - I just made that up!HAHAHA
But before Christmas comes, I get to enjoy the fall. Just wait . . . . when August gets here, I'll be singing the praises of the college football season - my favorite! There's just something about the smell of the beginning of fall and the sound of the drum beats of the Hillcrest Marching Band practicing down the road at the football stadium. Love that.
But for now, let me go back to the den and listen to some more great Christmas music. "We'll frolic and play the Eskimo way, walking in a winter wonderland."

No comments:
Post a Comment