Our cookout was so great. Mark brought marinaded chicken breasts which the guys grilled. Abby cooked mac & cheese (she provided ketchup for Andrea!), green beans, sweet potatoes, and sour cream mini-biscuits. Chad made Paula Deen's Krispy Kreme Doughnut dessert. Everything was great and my children provided it. Made their momma proud!
With age, goes the memory. I forgot my camera. I borrowed Abby's until the battery died. Here are some pictures I took before the camera died. I wasn't used to this camera so a couple of pictures are blurry. Sorry about that.

Andrea & Brie; Auntie Michelle & Cadence

Both little girls going after the same toy. Looks like a faceoff!

Cady loves to watch Brie do anything.

Brie's getting a little wild as Cady looks on.

Won't be long til they communicate and play together.

I just adore my little G.G.'s. Love, love them!
Both little girls and their parents met us at Anita's today for lunch. I love to watch the two of them when they see each other. It's so cute. Brie is visiting tonight for about an hour. Andrea will be working and Mark has a church basketball game. Since I've been working out in the yard, I need to get cleaned up before she gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment