I know that Spring has sprung and warm weather has arrived. Do you wanna know how I know?
(1) Azaleas have blossomed.
(2) Baby birds have emerged.
Mouths wide open. Aren't they cute?
(3) Little G.G.'s have blossomed.
Mouths wide open. . . .
Aren't they cute? . . . . . .
And just look how they've grown!
Abby, Matt and Cady dropped by Saturday. Cady had a diaper-full and Matt volunteered to clean her up. When he brought her back into the den, he'd put her cute pants on her head and she looked like a cross between a French artist and a gay chef.
Pre-Brie, Mark has always been a thorn in Abby's side. He used to "pick at" her unmercifully since the day she was born. Much like Chad's antics are now Michelle's problem, now Mark's playfulness is Brie's problem. I was cooking the other day when Mark & Brie were here. Mark called me to look at Brie. He had her inside a toy wagon and was riding her through the kitchen. She barely fit inside the wagon and it could not have been comfortable. Poor Brie. I hope she survives her dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment