
A little pretentious, ya think?
Brady dog is staying with us while the Mark Rucker family spends Easter in Canada. He's such a great dog. He loves to play ball. All the time. He'll stare at the backdoor and just wait to play. When he stays here, he always sleeps right by my side of the bed. And he's so huge, he takes up all the space. I don't care.
Last night Tom & I went to the Upper Room service at church. Neither of us had time to eat supper prior to the service, so we ate very late. I ate a light supper and drank 2 glasses of Crystal Light Fruit Punch. Yummy. My new favorite cold beverage. Of course, last night I visited the little girls' room very often. And every time I got up, Brady thought it was time to play. And every time Brady got up, his collar with two metal tags would shake, rattle and roll the bedroom as he shook from head to toe.
Note to self: (1) Never drink 2 glasses of anything after 9 p.m. (2) Remove Brady's collar prior to going to bed tonight.
On to more cleaning. . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment