I admit it. I'm a Clutterer. There, I said it. I'm so bad, I'm a clutterer-er-er-er. I didn't realize just what a Clutter Bunny I was until this crazy organizational virus hit me. My April 30 deadline may have died a slow death. I'm getting kinda freaky about cleaning out junk. I've made so many trips to Goodwill, they think I'm an employee. And I probably have helped fill several landfills with my throw-away piles. Jeepers, Creepers. I hope I NEVER have to do this again. That's my plan. Once done, I shall try to filter out the junk and organize my things one day at a time.
Last night I worked in the nursery. I took out every single item in that closet. It held much more than just baby stuff. Now it's completely organized. All my adult children's books are neatly placed on the shelves in the closet. I even have some stacked separately for special seasons like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. Told ya I'm overboard with this. Here's a before picture of the nursery.
Doesn't this picture look askew? Actually, the white door frame on the right makes it look weird.
I'm happy to announce that before I crawled in bed last night the nursery was dusted, vacuumed and is completely organized. Yeah, for me.
HOWEVER, I've notice that when I'm straightening out one room, another becomes horrible. I have to put my piles of Goodwill, trash, & attic somewhere, right? So it collects in the nearest room. Hence my present problem.

This is the room directly across from the nursery. Great, huh?
When Mom & Dad moved in with us in 2004, this was Mimi's room. (Pappy was in a hospital bed in my present nursery.) Sweet Mimi in Heaven, today I'm cleaning your room. It will be back to your neat bedroom very soon. I cherish the items in this room that were yours.
Thursday and Friday I had Brie for several hours while Andrea slept and Mark worked. We had fun. Here are some pictures.
Sweet Brie with big eyes

Mark dropped by to eat lunch. I caught a cute moment between the two of them.
Brie and I went to visit Abby and Cady Friday. Unfortunately, when we arrived, Cady was asleep and she slept the entire time Brie was there. Cady woke up when Mark arrived to get Brie, who had fallen asleep in my arms. So, the girls only saw each other for a very few minutes. Later, Abby took Cady & I on a golf cart ride. I want one!

"Wait a minute, Mimi. I'm not ready."

"Ok, I'm ready!"
I gotta go. The Queen of Clutter must check on her subjects.
No comments:
Post a Comment