
Just kidding, you people! I have no idea who reads this blog. I may not even have met you before. But I am a real jokester. I only wish I'd come up with a grand April Fool's Day prank. I'm not creative this year. I thought about telling someone I was pregnant, but at my age, that's be a modern-day miracle. I thought about sobbing to a friend about my pending divorce from Tom the cheating husband, but he's known around the church and community as a god-fearin', high-character, straight-as-an-arrow fellow. No one would believe that about Tom. Me on the other hand . . . JUST KIDDING!
Maybe that I won the lottery? Nope, too transparent.
That I got robbed? Nope, might send bad karma my way.
That Tom's taking me to Hawaii for our anniversary? Nope, his frugal ways are also well known.
That I lost 6 pounds this week? That's it! What a joke! HAHAHAHA
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment