Not only have I decluttered almost all of my house (except for the dining room and it's not really a clutter problem), I have an unbelievable filing system with labeled folders, etc. It's taken me since 9 a.m. to finish the computer room (and it's presently 4:30 p.m.). Several trash bags full and an aching back later, I'm on the move to finish everything this week. Just in time for my birthday. What a great gift to myself!
I'm most proud of the fact that my friend called this morning and tempted me beyond belief. She said she'd pick me up soon and we'd go downtown, shop and eat lunch and maybe shop some more. I bit my lip til it bled, but I said I needed to stay home and finish my cleaning up. This is a minor miracle. Usually, when she calls, it's not a matter of IF I'll go, but WHEN to pick me up. I think she was shocked, but she realized how serious I am with this project. I can't tell you how many times I've said, "I'm starting in the laundry room and I'm doing one room at a time until my house is completely in order." Do you know how many times I've had a spanking clean laundry and that's as far as I got???!!!!! Too many times to remember.
So, next time you see me, pat me on the back. This is not me . . . someone has invaded my body!

No comments:
Post a Comment