Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Indeed . . . The Circle of Life

It's the wee hours of Wed. morning. I'm not sleepy; I'm excited. I may be a new grandmother as early as Thursday. Abby is having a test today to determine if Cadence Grace has fully developed lungs. If so, Ab will be admitted tonight and deliver her precious one on Thursday! I'm praying all goes just as God designs. He knows what's best and I have complete faith that He will guide the next few days as He sees fit. Just thinking about another precious little girl coming into this world that's part Abby, part Matt, and part ME! That just amazes me. That's the reason I named my blog The Circle of Life. God truly is in the center. All of my children and all my relatives present and past touch each other in a remarkable way. It just boggles my mind to think of a baby from conception to delivery and how God just planned this out so well. I'm looking forward to viewing Cadence Grace and snuggling her close to my face and rubbing cheeks. I've so enjoyed doing that with Brie. What a miracle child birth is! Isn't God good??

No comments: