Apparently, other family members were having Brie withdrawal. After just a while, Great Aunt Jane and Aunt Abby dropped by. They had been out to eat for a girls' night out. We had a blast just staring at Brie. Here are some pictures:
Brie seems to have a sweet bond with Aunt Abby
Aunt Jane held Brie for this picture. Sorry I cut you off, Jane, but you know who's important.Not much else happening this week. I have continued therapy. He made me sweat yesterday. On Friday I'll begin the treadmill. Yuck. Not because I'll be walking on a treadmill but that I prefer to sweat in private! I'm still having issues with my knee swelling. He's remedy for that is to sit, elevate and ice. Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm sorta tired of sitting on my rump. I admit to being out and about too much. I've just needed to go to Walmart, Lowe's, etc. to get small things for my kitchen. Is that too much to ask? Oh, well. The therapist said this would last for another 4-6 weeks. Double yuck. I have another granddaughter due in less than 6 weeks. This does not suit me. But I'll be a good little girl and try to be obedient. Sit, Elevate, Ice. My mantra for the next few weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment