Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Tom The Toolman He worked very hard this weekend in my kitchen. He loves his new wet saw. Works wonderfully. He has all the pieces cut for one side of my galley-style kitchen. I find this difficult to believe but he says there are 42 different pieces of granite tile for just the stove-top side of my kitchen. Good grief, we're using 12 x 12" granite tiles. How can that be? Tom, my meticulously anal-about-detail toolman husband has all the tiles neatly numbered. They are sitting on the floor of another room ready to be put in place asap. Unfortunately, the asap is not asap as I want. We have special prayer-emphasis services Sun. - Wed. nights this week. Tom will not be able to tackle the kitchen until the weekend. Then it's on to the other side of the kitchen. Here's is my Tommy using his new toy.


Brie
A welcome relief from his hard work, Tom was glad to hold Aubrie this weekend. She stayed with us one afternoon while her parents were away. She is an angel.

Looks like Brie is hugging Papa!

Is she cute, or what? So precious.
Achy, Breaky Legs I don't know why, but both my legs ache like a toothache. I realize that I've had knee surgery and I know I'm working out with my Physical Therapist (more like a physical trainer), but why do both my legs ache? I'm just a wee bit tired of this. My knee feels great where the procedure was done. The problem is some swelling above my knee and to the right. What gives? I'll address this issue with my doctor tomorrow at the appointment. I have another granddaughter due in 5 weeks! Yippee! But I must feel better to enjoy the moment and to be able to help out.
The Weekend Ahead Tom and I get the privilege of keeping Brie overnight this coming weekend. Boy, will I have some pictures to put over the web!

No comments: