Now I have no cooktop in the kitchen and I have no sink! Guess I'll be doing little to NO cooking for a while, huh?
Poor Tom. As stated earlier, when Tom does any project (big or small) he always has problems to surface. This time the grout on the cooktop side of the kitchen is gray instead of black. Don't know why. We're still trying to assess the situation and decide how to fix the problem. Hey, I'm not opposed to hitting it with a sharp-point black magic marker. What do you think? We're delaying the decision for now. I'm doing internet searches to help us out. Any ideas?
I went to Home Depot today to get something for the kitchen. (Tom temporarily took me off strict couch rest to do this errand). Unfortunately, I asked the wrong employee to help me with a product. Seems, according to the lunatic employee, that this guy was a retired chemist who had researched, tested and come up with the chemical compounds for practically all the products on aisle 18. Jeepers. What an egotistical maniac! He told me way too many details and information that I cared diddly about. He talked and yacked for about 25 minutes - all the while my knee was hurting and I was trying to get in a comfortable position. I should have (1) asked him to take me to the nearest recliner (2) asked him for some ear plugs (3) stuffed nearby insulation down his throat. But, no, I just stood there til my knee couldn't take it any longer. I told him I'd just had knee surgery and I needed to get off my knee. Low and behold, he starts following me down the aisle saying, "Oh, I've had that, too. Let me tell you about it." For the first time in 4 weeks, I walked rapidly and as far away from this nut as possible.
1 comment:
i just cracked up laughing outloud on my couch at your blog. stuffing insalation..ahhh haha
Post a Comment